Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by souri datta <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 08:10:04 UTC

Xalan 1.10 with xerces 2.7 compilation warning

hi,
while building my xalan application , i got some linking error with
libxalanMsg.a .(i dont have the log file..so cant tell u the exact link
error i got..and it is very hard to reproduce it).So, i linked with
libxalanMsg.a . that problem is solved. But now i keep getting the warning :

 <http://release1003.yst.corp.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=CDXCORE_95&full-log=1228373368.5400#warn>warning:
type and size of dynamic symbol `xalanMsg_dat' are not defined

I searched for it in the net . I found that  it is an external variable in
XalanICUMessageLoader.cpp. But i could not find the definition of it.

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this warning issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Re: Xalan 1.10 with xerces 2.7 compilation warning

Posted by souri datta <so...@gmail.com>.
I am using Linux platform.Also i am using xerces2.7 built with icu 3.2.Sorry
about lack of details.i cannot reproduce the error again(its really
painful).

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.