Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com> on 2006/01/17 15:18:39 UTC

Build fails

Hi Everyone,

The build is failing for a fresh checkout.
This is the stack trace (fragment):

test:test:
    [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.ExceptionHandlingTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.axis2.ExceptionHandlingTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.MultipleAddressingModuleEngagementTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.axis2.MultipleAddressingModuleEngagementTest
 FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.synapse.configurators.SynapseConfiguratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.synapse.configurators.SynapseConfiguratorTes
t FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.synapse.environment.EnvironmentAwareTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.synapse.environment.EnvironmentAwareTest
FAI
LED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.axis2.AddressingInProce
ssorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.axis2.AddressingIn
ProcessorTest FAILED

The test report for exception handling test -:

Testsuite: org.apache.axis2.ExceptionHandlingTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec

Testcase: testFaultScenario(org.apache.axis2.ExceptionHandlingTest):
Caused an ERROR
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@228a02 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category) (Caused by
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@228a02 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category))
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@228a02 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category) (Caused by
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@228a02 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category))
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:543)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:235)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:209)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:351)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.<init>(ConfigurationCon
textFactory.java:25)
        at
org.apache.synapse.util.Axis2EnvSetup.axis2Deployment(Axis2EnvSetup.java:42)
        at
org.apache.axis2.ExceptionHandlingTest.setUp(ExceptionHandlingTest.java:44)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable
Log constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@228a02 for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:413)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:529)
        ... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1618)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1027)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:410)
        ... 16 more

Soumadeep

Re: Build fails

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
I can't see an obvious problem with that..... hmmmm. No idea what happened.

Paul

On 1/18/06, Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> This is the url from project.properties....
> http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
>
> Isn't it same for everyone?
>
> Soumadeep

Paul Fremantle

RE: Build fails

Re: Build fails

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Soumadeep

Maybe there was a problem uploading to a repository. Can you try and see
which repository you were downloading it from?

Paul

On 1/18/06, Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> You are right, I switched the log4j jar in the maven rep and it works. Do
> you think there is an issues with downloading the log4j jars as many of us
> here had the same problem with fresh builds?
>
> Thanks
> Soumadeep

Paul Fremantle

RE: Build fails