Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ballygowen <fr...@cit.ie> on 2009/10/09 11:38:50 UTC

xsp add cookie to response

Hi,

I'm trying to send a cookie in a response using xsp but it's not working for
me.  I've tried using within xsp:logic

org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpCookie c = new
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpCookie("thisuser", user);
response.addCookie(c);

and also tried
<xsp-response:add-cookie><xsp:expr>c</xsp:expr></xsp-response:add-cookie>

and have added lines in the xsp:page

               xmlns:xsp-cookie="http://apache.org/xsp/cookie/2.0"
               xmlns:xsp-response="http://apache.org/xsp/response/2.0"

However when I look at the contents of the response I don't see the cookie
appearing when using <xsp-cookie:getCookies as="xml">

Could someone direct me to a solution please,

Thanks in advance

Frank