Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/11/09 18:39:52 UTC

Re: is it time to move thedefault pub to uuids?

Doug Chestnut schrieb:

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Doug Chestnut schrieb:
>>
>> [...]

This raises the issue of exporting/importing internal links.
We'd have to convert UUID-based links to path-based links,
but I guess this should be possible.

-- Andreas

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Doug Chestnut schrieb:
>>
>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>> Doug Chestnut schrieb:
>>>
>>> [...]
>
> This raises the issue of exporting/importing internal links.
> We'd have to convert UUID-based links to path-based links,
> but I guess this should be possible.

I moved the content dir to example-content and added an
importExampleContent usecase.

When the user enters the default pub for the first time,
she is promted either to import the example content or
create her own pages.

It was the quickest solution I found, but if you don't
like it, feel free to change or discuss.

-- Andreas