Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/11/01 15:16:28 UTC

ApacheCon interviews wanted for FeatherCast

If you'll be at ApacheCon, and would like to do an interview for
http://feathercast.org/ please ping me offlist and let me know. I'm
looking for:

* I'm speaking and want to tell you about my talk
* I love Seville, and want to tell you about what you should plan to
do/see/eat/play while you're tere
* I'm sponsoring ApacheCon, and want to tell you why that's awesome
* I will be there hacking on Apache Foo, and want to talk about what
we'll be working on
* I really, really like to talk, and I think you should listen to me.

Thanks.

See you in Seville.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon