Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hillj2 <Hi...@michigan.gov> on 2007/08/03 22:10:51 UTC

Re: wicket-event.js returning unreadable

I'm still having trouble getting wicket-event.js to return anything but junk.
Even though I thought it might have something to do with compression, I
doubt that now, because I have my homegrown compression filter turned off.
Does anyone know what this error means:

DEBUG 2007-08-03 15:42:34,452 resource.UrlResourceStream (<init>:92)  -
cannot convert url:
code-source:/C:/oc4j10132/j2ee/home/applications/mcir/wicket-1.3.0-beta2.jar!/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/wicket-event.js
to file (URI scheme is not "file"), falling back to the inputstream for
polling

I'm hoping it will give me some clue as to what is going on, but maybe it's
just another by-product of the problem.  Any suggestions were be great.
Thanks.

Joel

Re: wicket-event.js returning unreadable

Posted by hillj2 <Hi...@michigan.gov>.
Disabling wicket resource compression did not solve my issue, however I may
have a workaround that's faster than tinkering with oc4j's settings, which
I'm not an expert on.  See my response to Alex's suggestion for details.

Joel

Posted by hillj2 <Hi...@michigan.gov>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.