Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Grzegorz SÅ‚owikowski <gs...@tiger.com.pl> on 2006/05/19 16:30:36 UTC

Cannon generate maven-checkstyle-plugin site

Hello

Checkstyle plugin site checkstyle mojo has no content:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/checkstyle-mojo.html

I tried to generate it myself from sources.
It fails with an error during xml parsing for trunk and tags/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1

Invalid xml fragment:

            <code title="java.lang.String">String</code>
            <code>-</code>
            <code>-</code>

(look at "<p/>", should be "<p>")

I don't knot which component is responsible for this error, so I'm writing to this list.

fragment from log shows that I use latest site plugin version:
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-5:site' -->

Greg

Re: Cannon generate maven-checkstyle-plugin site

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Fixed in svn. Thanks.