Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/28 17:53:03 UTC

using wicket

I am new to wicket and no guru to help me answer questions  , I am starting a
new project , is it ok to work with wicket 1.4 , i mean is it a stable
release ,of should I use wicket 1.3 ? Please help me , also please point me
to  java  docs of wicket 1.4 if 1.4 is all teste3d and ready for use

Re: using wicket

Posted by francisco treacy <fr...@gmail.com>.
hmm, it depends.
if you upgrade to 1.4 and parameterize models and components, it could
be really tough to go back to 1.3. depending of course on the size of
your app.

francisco

Re: using wicket

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.