Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Limonero <Is...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 17:06:28 UTC

Retrieving with generic filters

Hi all,

I'm trying to implements a generic abstract DAO, and have so many questions.
I'd like to implements 'find' method to retrieve a collection of objects
which pass a given filter.

Can I define those filters? For example, I like to retrieve registers with a
field value greater than a given value. I'd like to use generic filters so I
save so much implementation time in each DAO. Could anybody help me to get a
query within EntityManager?

Thanks in advance!