Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net> on 2005/05/16 14:21:52 UTC

Re: {Spam?} more obsfucated url tricks

Hi!

> Using SA 3.0.3 with most of the SARE rules, pyzor, all the SURBL.org URI-RBLS
> etc etc along with a few extras.
>
> We got alot lof spam this weekend where the URL was interestingly obsfucated.
> here's an example or two..

     required 5, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 1.48, RAZOR2_CHECK 0.15,
     URIBL_AH_DNSBL 1.50, URIBL_JP_SURBL 3.90, URIBL_OB_SURBL 2.00,
     URIBL_SBL 3.90, URIBL_WS_SURBL 0.54)

Pickup the latest CVS and its allready picking them up...

Bye,
Raymond.

Re: {Spam?} more obsfucated url tricks

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Using SA 3.0.3 with most of the SARE rules, pyzor, all the SURBL.org
>> URI-RBLS etc etc along with a few extras.
>>
>> We got alot lof spam this weekend where the URL was interestingly
>> obsfucated. here's an example or two..

>     required 5, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 1.48, RAZOR2_CHECK 0.15,
>     URIBL_AH_DNSBL 1.50, URIBL_JP_SURBL 3.90, URIBL_OB_SURBL 2.00,
>     URIBL_SBL 3.90, URIBL_WS_SURBL 0.54)
>
> Pickup the latest CVS and its allready picking them up...
>
> Bye,
> Raymond.

Don't want to run bleeding edge stuff! (well OK not SA bleeding edge, I
have enough with running MailScanner Beta's)

Anyway a quick of today reveals they are being picked buy  the
URI-RBL's. Just had to wait for them to catch up...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.