Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 07:47:29 UTC

Apachecon Europe 2014

Hi

I just saw that there will be an Apachecon Europe this year in Budapest (Nov
17th - 21st).

Is anyone planning to or interested in doing any OFBiz topics? (I think the
deadline for submissions is later this month)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

At closure of the CfP for Apachecon EU 2014, to be held in Budapest
(Hungary) from Nov 17th-21st, a total of 10 pitches for presentations were
submitted.

These pitches range from development and testing via implementation to case
studies and opportunities. The submissions came from Czech Republic,
France, Italy and The Netherlands.

All in all, a nice spread with something for everybody involved in OFBiz.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi,

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

Thanks for the responses. I've also just submitted an OFBiz presentation for
ApacheCon too.

It would be really good to get some OFBiz topics on the ApacheCon agenda.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hello Sharan,

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Paul, all,

Jad (El Omeiri) posted a question similar like yours a few weeks ago, and is currently investigating interest in a OFBiz meet-up in the London area.

Regards,

Pierre

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We at HotWax Media are open to support effort to do a OFBiz specific event.

At the same time, I enjoy being at ApacheCon. If people from OFBiz user community plan on coming to it, somebody from our company will be open to come and present or collaborate with somebody to do sessions on OFBiz.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor
http://na.apachecon.com/sponsor/our-sponsors

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Paul Mandeltort <pa...@marcospec.com>.

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan, All,

I have submitted 3 pitches for presentations at APACHE-CON 2014 in
Budapest, Hungary (to be held Nov 17 - Nov 21, 2014).

The first is a introduction, the other two are case studies about the
implementation for a small European brewery (surrounding Manufacturing,
Warehousing, etc)  and about the implementaion for a Academic Research
institute participating in a European FP7 project (surrounding Project
Management, Time Registration, Invoicing, etc).

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Re: Apachecon Europe 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Good initiative. Unfortunately, pricing of the event (plus additional cost)
is to steep for my liking.