Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/11/04 01:06:25 UTC

panelAccordion

Hello,

When I click on a showDetailItem child of a panelAccordion, showDetailItem children do not show up. On Refreshing the page they do. Is this a known issue ? I am observing this in all the browsers I tested - IE 7, Firefox - 1.5, Pocket IE, IE Mobile.

My JSPX has :

-Piyush

[Bug] Re: panelAccordion

Posted by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com>.
I am sending this again ..... Please respond if you are facing similar issue
or/and have solution/suggestions.

Note : To test this bug, deploy trinidad-demo WAR file in your server and
open showOneAccordion.jspx or showManyAccordion.jspx. You will have to click
refresh after every click on the showDetailItem child to display its
content.

-Piyush