Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com> on 2018/11/01 11:13:45 UTC

What is the username&password of ignite web console

I do not know how to log in the web console as admin, and I can not find any
information about admin in the ignite docs.

Re: What is the username&password of ignite web console

Posted by Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com>.
wt & Denis

Thank for your reply, you are right, I forgot I have registered before.

Re: What is the username&password of ignite web console

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Justin,

The first registered user becomes an admin.
And he/she may grant admin rights to other users after they register.

Denis

Posted by wt <wa...@gmail.com>.
click register and enter your details and it will let you in