Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 18:00:53 UTC

MINA 2.0 trunk Pb with Windows build

Hi guys,

it's now a few weeks (months ?) we have a failing test on windows :

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/MINA-trunk-jdk1.6-windows/lastBuild/org.apache.mina$mina-core/testReport/org.apache.mina.filter.logging/MdcInjectionFilterTest/testOnlyRemoteAddress/

This is a problem with the MDC Filter, and sadly even if I tried, I
didn't succeeded to have a working computer with Windows installed on
it. More specifically, it took 4x the times and 10x the pain to install
Mina, Eclipse, Maven, RapidSVN and eclipse on a brand new computer with
windows 7 on it. And now, I get messages telling me that this idiot does
not want to delete files the build just created (guys, I'm fuming.
Seriously, W7 is just the crapiest system EVER).

So if someone with a computer with a decent Windows OS installed can
chec what's going on with this MDC filter, I would really appreciate.

Keep in mind that we stopped the release just because of this failing
test...

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: MINA 2.0 trunk Pb with Windows build

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Will take a tab at it :)

Will try to do it at earliest possible, since don't have a Win at
workplace, it a bit more challenging :)

Anyways will see that it get addressed soon, so that we can push the
release and move on with life.

- ashish