Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "HAMILTON, DALE K (SBCSI)" <dh...@sbc.com> on 2003/04/03 00:26:55 UTC

How to use this mail list

Sorry I'm a newbie.  I read the Jakarta site and the contents of the
subscription emails.
I wanted to get a list of past topics with
<to...@jakarta.apache.org> syntax, it doesn't seem to
work.

Where is a good reference on news list usage?

*dale.hamilton@sbc.com

Re: How to use this mail list

Posted by Paul Yunusov <py...@rogers.com>.
On Wednesday 02 April 2003 05:26 pm, HAMILTON, DALE K (SBCSI) wrote:
> Sorry I'm a newbie.  I read the Jakarta site and the contents of the
> subscription emails.
> I wanted to get a list of past topics with
> <to...@jakarta.apache.org> syntax, it doesn't seem to
> work.
>
> Where is a good reference on news list usage?
>
> > Dale K. Hamilton

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

Start from here.

Paul