Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Nikolaus Schlemm <ni...@cellity.com> on 2007/05/31 16:17:43 UTC

[AsyncWeb] chunked transfer coding

Hi,

Since I haven't received anything upon subscribing to the AsyncWeb mailinglist and I can't open a ticket for AsyncWeb on safehaus' jira, I'm posting this here although I'm not 100% sure this is the right place:

During a chunked transfer coding, if a chunk does not have an extension, the current implementation (from safehaus' svn) of ChunkedBodyDecodingState fails to decode the chunk correctly. Has anyone already encountered this? And possibly has a working patch? And where shall patches for AsyncWeb be posted atm?

Thanks in advance,

Nikolaus Schlemm
Senior Software Developer

cellity AG | Stahltwiete 23 | D-22761 Hamburg

Vorstand: Nils Weitemeyer (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Sarik Weber

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Sven Claussen (Aufsichtsratzvorsitzender)

Handelsregistereintrag: HRB 99023, Amtsgericht Hamburg
Umsatzsteuer-Identnummer: DE251404018

BRANDNEU: Mit cellity freeSMS kostenlos SMS versenden! Hier ausprobieren http://www.cellity.com/freesms

Oder sofort per Handy runterladen: Sende „cellity“ an 86000

Re: [AsyncWeb] chunked transfer coding

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikolaus

Yes, I think we can discuss AsyncWeb here until the project is
migrated to MINA.

--

Hez

Re: [AsyncWeb] chunked transfer coding

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
I applied the patch.  Please let me know if it works or not.

Cheers,
Trustin

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.