Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/21 17:49:30 UTC

Input-output data types(Axis2)

Hi All;

I have a question about using axis2

1-I
have a method that gets an int array as an input paramater and I
generated the wsdl for it and clinet codes with axis2. But now my
method gets an pramater of OMElement [] .How can I use OMElement

2- I have a method that gets a complex data type a
class which is extended from java.util.Hashtable as an both
input-output paramater. Is a special way that I should fallow while
creating a web services from these methods. Patterns and anti-patterns
are wellcome.

And the last question is : is there good samples
that shows calling web services with different data types. So that I do
not disturb you again.

Thanks to all.
Yours.
 Ibrahim DEMIR