Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/07/07 17:47:44 UTC

merging CleanUp branch back into CVS HEAD

Are folks brave enough for me to merge the CleanUp branch back into CVS
HEAD? It is a major re-work (see some details below, so not guaranteed to be
bug-free ;-) but it has performed ok on this server:

    http://gump.try.sybase.com/buildLog.html

I think it'd be smart to turn off nagging for a few days, just to verify
nothing truly offensive occurs immediately.

Thoughts?

regards,

Adam