Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Lurtz Ugluk <lu...@yahoo.es> on 2005/10/13 12:15:00 UTC

New custom daoManager

Hi,

I need to create a custom daoManager, but the method
buildDaoManager in the XmlDaoManagerBuilder creates a
StandardDaoManager daoManager = new
StandardDaoManager();

Anybody has do something like a custom daoManager??

Thanks a lot.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: New custom daoManager

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
DaoManager is an interface, so you are free to implement it anyway you
want to, including wrapping the DaoManager returned by
XmlDaoManagerBuilder, or by creating your own builder.

Larry