Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/12/26 03:26:48 UTC

XDoclet and local repositories

2 Questions:

1.  How do I set a dependency to use a local repository?  I've tried to
use the <url> and <jar> attributes, but neither work - it's still trying
to get my jar from file:lib/<module-id>/jars where I'd rather specify
file:lib/<module-id>/.  I'm doing this because I'm using a lot of
nightly (or local) builds and they're not available from ibiblio.org.
For instance, xdoclet-1.2b2 is not available.

2.  How do I specify the classpath for XDoclet?  I'm trying to run
ejbdoclet and for some reason, it's not on the classpath.  Fixing #1 may
solve this problem.

java:compile:
    [echo] Running ejbdoclet...
xdoclet:ejbdoclet:
    [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] Make sure the jar file containing the ejbdoclet
class is on the classpath specified in the <task
def> that defined {2}. These classes are needed in order to generate
correct output.

Thanks,

Matt