Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Azarias Tomás <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 00:57:57 UTC

Dojo with Wicket 1.3 Templates

Hi,
I am having problems with DojoDatePicker and Wicket Templates. When I remove
the template the DojoDatePicker , it 's Ok, otherwise it doesnt get shown.
Throwing this messages on the client :

Could not load 'dojoWicket.widget.SimpleDropdownDatePicker'; last tried
'__package__.js'
[Break on this error] throw _13||Error(_12);

Could someone give me pointers to solve this?

AT

Re: Dojo with Wicket 1.3 Templates

Posted by Advanced Technology® <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replay.

I meant using DojoDatePicker in a page that extends other page.
But I find the problem its was not related to page inheritance, it'was the
scriptaculous.js. And I remove it and is now working.

AT

2007/9/22, Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the late answer, You mean that the default template in
> DojoDatePicker makes it doesn't work?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Vincent
>
> Azarias Tomás a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > I am having problems with DojoDatePicker and Wicket Templates. When I
> remove
> > the template the DojoDatePicker , it 's Ok, otherwise it doesnt get
> shown.
> > Throwing this messages on the client :
> >
> > Could not load 'dojoWicket.widget.SimpleDropdownDatePicker'; last tried
> > '__package__.js'
> > [Break on this error] throw _13||Error(_12);
> >
> > Could someone give me pointers to solve this?
> >
> > AT

AT(r)

Re: Dojo with Wicket 1.3 Templates

Posted by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tom Desmet <to...@tvh.be>.
Hi,

We encountered the same phenomenon with wicket dojo.
The reason is that if resources are loaded by a servlet engine when there is
no session cookie set to the client, the servlet engine does url rewriting,
and appends ?jsessionid=xxx to the urls it generates.
Dojo has some internal coding that tries to identify its base url by
checking for dojo.js at the end of the dojo urls. The base url is used to
fetch other .js files. When this url rewriting occurs, the base url is no
longer correctly identified.

The patch ...

dojo.js : line 600

original
var m=src.match(_9e);
if(m){

new
------
var jsessionididx=src.lastIndexOf(';jsessionid=');
if(jsessionididx>-1)  src=src.substring(0, jsessionididx);
var m=src.match(_9e);
if(m){