Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yordan Kostov <Yo...@worldsupport.info> on 2018/09/20 13:23:48 UTC

Cannot delete public network?

Dear all,

                I am trying to remove a zone from Cloudstack.
                Before I do that I went to delete the physical networks but I get the error message (for the one that holds public vlan) : The Physical Network is not deletable because there are public IP addresses allocated for this physical network.

When I go in and try to delete the network range itself it says the IPs are in use, but there are no VMs.
There are no pods or hosts in the zone (already deleted).

Is there a way to release the IPs or is this a bug?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D450FE.4F149050]

Best regards,
Jordan Kostov

Re: Cannot delete public network?