Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/01/26 14:21:23 UTC

mvn archetype:create and ${servicemix.version}

I am following the sm tutorial and have created a SE as per the following:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-unit
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=tutorial-file-su

I notice that it creates archetypes with version = 3.2.2.  However, I am
running SM 3.3 - is this version mismatch ok?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris