Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/04/01 19:36:12 UTC

Board Report

Hi all,

I've prepared a wiki page for the next Apache Board report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Copy+of+Board+Report+%282011-04%29

Feel free to modify and populate.

Regards
JB

Re: Board Report

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
Looks good to me! Thanks Bertrand!

--
*Toni Menzel - http://www.okidokiteam.com*

Re: Board Report

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Thanks Bertrand!

Re: Board Report

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Board Report

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Marcel Offermans  wrote
> I just published it. Feel free to sign it off! :)

Done :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler