Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sfoster <sf...@adnovate.com> on 2010/07/12 17:43:41 UTC

OSGi Blueprints and resource loading.

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a spring bean to an OSGi blueprint and am running into
the following problem. In the original bean I used DI to pass a list of
resources, mainly from the classpath. However, the same code will not work
as an OSGi blueprint, which cannot cast to a list of resources. So I added
the ResourceLoaderAware interface to the bean and injected the resource
loader in the following manner:

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0">
  <reference id="loader"
interface="org.springframework.core.io.ResourceLoader" />

  <service id="xacml" interface="com.adnovate.xacml.service.XACMLService">
    <bean class="com.adnovate.xacml.service.impl.SimpleXACMLService"
init-method="initialize">
      <property name="policies">
        <list>
          <value>classpath:policies/service.xml</value>
        </list>
      </property>
      <property name="resourceLoader" ref="loader"/>
    </bean>
  </service>

</blueprint>

This however can't find the resources. I also tried using properties in the
blueprint so that I could put these files in the servicemix's etc, but they
are not expanded. What would be the correct way to solve this?