Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mister Ht <ha...@rocketmail.com> on 2012/11/29 05:14:52 UTC

ODT files

I only want to download the TEXT program and nothing else.
What do I do?

Re: ODT files

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:14:52 -0800 (PST)
Mister Ht <ha...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I only want to download the TEXT program and nothing else.
> What do I do?

You have to download it all and do a Custom install.  You may find some functionality is missing.  For a smaller download of a not as fully featured editor, consider AbiWord.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: ODT files

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
Mister Ht wrote:
> I only want to download the TEXT program and nothing else.
> What do I do?

You can't.  You can install only Writer, but it won't save you much
space and may reduce function.