Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2012/07/08 12:25:08 UTC

Backport Mini-language Overhaul To Release 12 Branch

This subject has been mentioned in other threads, but I'm making it a
separate thread so everyone has a chance to comment.

I would like to backport the Mini-language overhaul in its entirety to
the Release 12 branch. The overhaul contains some new features (<break>,
<continue>, <trace> elements, and element validation), but most of the
work was bug fixes (the model classes were not thread-safe, many bits of
code did not work). So, the backport is not purely a bug fix. Separating
the code so that only bug fixes are backported would be difficult -
because the overhaul represents 6 MB of changes.

I have backported the overhaul to Release 12 on my local machine and
everything works fine. If there are no objections in the next few days,
I would like to commit those changes.

-Adrian

Re: Backport Mini-language Overhaul To Release 12 Branch

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@insourcery.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Ruppert

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Anil Patel

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1, continuing to backport in R12.04 from trunk in case of Minilang bug fixes, of course (to everybody)

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
+1

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Backport Mini-language Overhaul To Release 12 Branch

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ashish