Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Seon Brooks <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 23:53:00 UTC

intro

Hi,
My name is Seon.

I am living in Michigan

I am interested in developing new features

Re: intro

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Seon the fastest and best way to develop a feature for AOO is to
create an extension. This is the documentation for it:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development

You can create them in Basic, Python, Java, and other languages as well.
Feel free to go through the documentation and try to setup your
environment.

You will also be able to find snippets and mini-projects on the forum:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor