Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/25 17:24:45 UTC

[ACS4.4] Release candidate coming up

LS,

As the critical issue list is starting to go down and no one has
discussed any bug as being blocking for a while, I would like to make
a release candidate on Friday.

As requested earlier, please triage your bug lists and send me any
cherry-pick requests for fixes you would like to go in 4.4.0. Do not
hesitate, bring em on. I am busy most of Saturday but if necessary I
will bake an RC on Sunday.

--
Daan

Re: [ACS4.4] Release candidate coming up

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Mike,
I guest you did that already restart the jvm of the management
server? I went to this problem once, changing and adding labels and to had
to restart cloudstack to have the label working.

Le mercredi 25 juin 2014, Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> a
écrit :

> I have one minor issue I'd like to solve before a RC, but Friday should be
> no problem.
>
> It's kind of a weird issue where "label.SR.name" shows up literally in the
> Add Primary Storage dialog (as opposed to the English word(s) that should
> be substituted for it).
>
> I've looked in the relevant files to see if something is missing or
> duplicated, but the only thing I've noticed so far is that label.SR.name =
> <value> has a space on each side of the equals operator.
>
> I don't think that should be a problem, but it is not standard for that
> file. I changed it (just removed the spaces on each side of the equals
> operator) and rebuilt, but I still see the same result.
>
> This is a small issue, but if it's easy to fix, I would like to do so
> (makes the system look more professional).
>

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com
> <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > LS,
> >
> > As the critical issue list is starting to go down and no one has
> > discussed any bug as being blocking for a while, I would like to make
> > a release candidate on Friday.
> >
> > As requested earlier, please triage your bug lists and send me any
> > cherry-pick requests for fixes you would like to go in 4.4.0. Do not
> > hesitate, bring em on. I am busy most of Saturday but if necessary I
> > will bake an RC on Sunday.
> >
> > --
> > Daan
> >

> --
> *Mike Tutkowski*
> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com <javascript:;>
> o: 303.746.7302

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: [ACS4.4] Release candidate coming up

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.