Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shubham Kumar <sh...@umail.iu.edu> on 2017/10/26 21:40:48 UTC

Deployment of new Gateway to test app module import CLI tool

Hello Eroma,

I have requested a new Gateway in dev.scigap.org named as  ShubhamTestBed.
This is to test if my import CLI tool works by importing JSON dump files
into Gateway and checking if Application modules and interfaces are created.

Please deploy the new Gateway.

I have created JSON files by exporting data from
http://dev.testdrive.airavata.org/.

Regards,
Shubham

Re: Deployment of new Gateway to test app module import CLI tool

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shubham,

Gateway URL is http://dev.apptestdrive.airavata.org/
Create your account and I will give admin role.

Thanks,
Eroma

--
Thank You,