Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Hitesh Kapoor <hi...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/11/28 10:58:38 UTC

Jenkins build failing

Hi All,

There seems to be an issue with Jenkins build which runs on creating a pull
request.
It is failing with "hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Could not checkout
master with start point origin/master" , refer
https://builds.apache.org/job/Apex_Malhar_PR/469/console.
Could someone suggest a corrective action for the same?

Regards,
Hitesh

Re: Jenkins build failing

Posted by AJAY GUPTA <aj...@gmail.com>.
I see start point as origin/master and not origin/personal-branch. Can this
be the issue?

Ajay