Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us> on 2007/08/15 18:13:51 UTC

Wicket's Timetable

Guys,

I haven't heard much about where we are with getting 1.3 out of beta.
I'm curious to know how soon you think 1.3 will be getting out of beta
and wicket+generics can begin?  I'm still clinging to old 2.0 deprecated
for a few projects because backing generics out would be way too much of
a pain.  A little guidance on how long before I can port to
1.4/5/whatever would be nice.

Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: Wicket's Timetable

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm aiming for a new beta this weekend, but we might have to
reschedule a couple issues to a next release.

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released