Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by CassUser CassUser <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 22:53:57 UTC

Estimated release for Cassandra 0.6.4

Hey

Is there a release date (or approximate date) for cassandra 0.6.4.  We are
mainly concerned about the Cassandra-1042 patch.  The reason we don't simply
apply the patch is because since we are shipping a product which interacts
with the cassandra server (and the patch is server side), the customer would
feel better if it was in a stable release.  Just trying to get an idea from
the Cassandra guys on their plans :)

Thanks so much.

Re: Estimated release for Cassandra 0.6.4

Posted by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com>.
So is it a good estimate to give about 1 month per +.1 release?

i.e. 7.0 should be "around" October/November?

(btw great work, keep it up!)

Posted by CassUser CassUser <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric.

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.