Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Steve Gibson <St...@cowww.com> on 2004/07/20 19:09:51 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - Re: RegistryBuilder.constructDefaultRegistry storing a registry instance... - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

I have thought of that.

Its just that in the web context, the HiveMindFilter makes it so
easy...adding another way would mean me rewriting the
HiveMindFilter...or did I miss something?

Steve Gibson