Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org> on 2009/10/01 03:41:52 UTC

Re: replication feedback (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release)

Yes, that message should have disappeared at the end, unless you did a
replication with the "continuous":true option.  Best,

Adam

Posted by Nicholas Orr <ni...@zxgen.net>.
Well it hasn't ;)

Unless futon does "continuous:" true - I don't see anything in futon
to specify that option.

Nick