Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2011/12/11 02:35:36 UTC

Request for help: simple GitHub test

If anybody here has ten minutes available to help me test some GitHub
features, please see [1] and complete the first batch of steps.  Basically,
fork that repo, add a commit or two, and then create a pull request for me.
 I'll take it from there.

If I can get a few pull requests (or even a dozen), it will help me test
some features I'd like to work on for Git@ASF.

[1] https://github.com/jthomerson/github-playground

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Request for help: simple GitHub test

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeremy,

Check https://github.com/visionmedia/git-extras
It provides "git pull-request" which does what I think you want to achieve.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Request for help: simple GitHub test

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Pull requested.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
pull request pending