Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Houshang Livian <hl...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/05/11 18:39:15 UTC

Metron UI Meeting Agenda

Hi Metron Team,

Tomorrow morning at 7am PST. We will be meeting to discuss the future of the Metron UI.

The topic: Investigations

We will be looking at searching and filtering OR other tools to find information.

Houshang Livian
Senior User Experience Designer
Hortonworks

www.hortonworks.com<http://www.hortonworks.com/>
________________________________

Mobile: (831) 521-4176<tel:(831)%20521-4176>
HLivian@hortonworks.com<ma...@hortonworks.com>
________________________________

Re: Metron UI Meeting Agenda

Posted by Houshang Livian <hl...@hortonworks.com>.
My apologies Taylor and thank you for the mentoring.

Note: This is a weekly re-occurring meeting. I will get the agenda out sooner next week.

Houshang Livian
Senior User Experience Designer
Hortonworks

www.hortonworks.com<http://www.hortonworks.com>

Mobile: (831) 521-4176<tel:(831)%20521-4176>
HLivian@hortonworks.com<ma...@hortonworks.com>

-Taylor (wearing mentor hat :) )

www.hortonworks.com<http://www.hortonworks.com><http://www.hortonworks.com/>

Re: Metron UI Meeting Agenda

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
In the future, it would be better to schedule meetings like this at least 72 hours in advance as a courtesy to those in other time zones. Apache communities tend to be global.

It's also important that no decisions are made, only suggestions, and that those are brought back to the mailing list.