Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/07/19 21:10:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 (take 2)

Hi,

This is a second try to release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1. All issues
in JIRA have been closed, including MCHANGELOG-66 which came in during
the last vote.

Release Notes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11211&styleName=Html&version=12587

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-changelog-plugin-2.1/

Staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-changelog-plugin/

Staged site at:
http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-changelog-plugin/index.html

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1

PS. I forgot to remove the staging repo from the last vote, before I did
release:perform. So I did these steps, hope that is correct. If not
please let me know.

* Nuked the staging-repo on people.a.o
* Went down into the directory target/checkout, that was just created
* Ran
   mvn deploy -Prelease -DaltDeploymentRepository=same-as-in-settings.xml

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 (take 2)

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 19 Jul 07, at 12:10 PM 19 Jul 07, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a second try to release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1. All
> issues in JIRA have been closed, including MCHANGELOG-66 which came
> in during the last vote.
>
> Release Notes:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> projectId=11211&styleName=Html&version=12587
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-changelog-
> plugin-2.1/
>
> Staged at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-changelog-plugin/
>
> Staged site at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-changelog-plugin/index.html
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Here is my +1
>

> PS. I forgot to remove the staging repo from the last vote, before
> I did release:perform. So I did these steps, hope that is correct.
> If not please let me know.
>
> * Nuked the staging-repo on people.a.o
> * Went down into the directory target/checkout, that was just created
> * Ran
>   mvn deploy -Prelease -DaltDeploymentRepository=same-as-in-
> settings.xml
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 (take 2)

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Stéphane

On 7/24/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> I need one more binding vote on this one...
>
> Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a second try to release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1. All issues
> > in JIRA have been closed, including MCHANGELOG-66 which came in during
> > the last vote.
> >
> > Release Notes:
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11211&styleName=Html&version=12587
> >

> > Tag:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-changelog-plugin-2.1/
> >

> > Staged at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-changelog-plugin/
> >
> > Staged site at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-changelog-plugin/index.html
> >
> > The vote will be open for 72 hours.
> >

> > Here is my +1
> >

> > PS. I forgot to remove the staging repo from the last vote, before I did
> > release:perform. So I did these steps, hope that is correct. If not
> > please let me know.
> >
> > * Nuked the staging-repo on people.a.o
> > * Went down into the directory target/checkout, that was just created
> > * Ran
> >   mvn deploy -Prelease -DaltDeploymentRepository=same-as-in-settings.xml
> >

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 (take 2)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
+1
Fabrice

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
+0  (non-binding).   Just chiming in that I've tested this plugin release
and verified that it works.

On 7/19/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a second try to release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1. All issues
> in JIRA have been closed, including MCHANGELOG-66 which came in during
> the last vote.
>
> Release Notes:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11211&styleName=Html&version=12587
>
> Tag:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-changelog-plugin-2.1/
>
> Staged at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-changelog-plugin/
>
> Staged site at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-changelog-plugin/index.html
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Here is my +1
>

> PS. I forgot to remove the staging repo from the last vote, before I did
> release:perform. So I did these steps, hope that is correct. If not
> please let me know.
>
> * Nuked the staging-repo on people.a.o
> * Went down into the directory target/checkout, that was just created
> * Ran
>    mvn deploy -Prelease -DaltDeploymentRepository=same-as-in-settings.xml
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

------
Tim O'Brien: (847) 863-7045

[RESULT][VOTE] Release maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 (take 2)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Here are the results of this vote:

+1: Dennis Lundberg, Jason van Zyl, Stephane Nicoll

+1 (non-binding): Fabrice Bellingard

+0 (non-binding): Tim O'Brian

I'll proceed with the release.