Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Douglas Hurbon <do...@mail.cuny.edu> on 2006/06/12 21:11:54 UTC

Cached Doc Types -- 1.2.4

Is there any way, short or restarting the server, of clearing cached
doctypes or the params in publication.xconf?

I've implented the clear cache and clear persistent store actions.
No help.  I've googled for days, parsed the user lists.

If there is no good way, is there a way to reload a specific
publication or publications without restarting the server?

Using lenya 1.2.4, cocoon 2.1.7, Linux.

Thanks,

-doug

  _____________________________________
  Douglas Hurbon
  Office of University Relations
  email: douglas.hurbon@mail.cuny.edu

Re: Cached Doc Types -- 1.2.4

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Douglas Hurbon wrote:
> Is there any way, short or restarting the server, of clearing cached
> doctypes or the params in publication.xconf?

No, AFAIK this is not yet possible. Patches are very welcome, though.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org