Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2015/09/14 07:44:27 UTC

disableReplyTo=true

Hello all,

We have a route where consumer sends message on IBM MQ and doesn't expect a response. But still they send a ReplyTo queue so we disabled the Reply To option by setting disableReplyTo=true

Now we are facing issue that when error occurs, the error message doesn't go to Error queue and error we get is

nested exception is com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedIllegalStateException: JMSWMQ2007: Failed to send a message to destination 'TCOM.EMAIL.WCS.EXP.ORIG'. JMS attempted to perform an MQPUT or MQPUT1; however WebSphere MQ reported an error. Use the linked exception to determine the cause of this error.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2027' ('MQRC_MISSING_REPLY_TO_Q').]

Do we need to now explicitly set JMSReplyTo header to queue names where we need to send error and original message or is there an option we need to use like exchangePattern="inOnly".

Vanshul