Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com> on 2010/05/18 17:03:40 UTC

User repository disk usage

Hi list,

we have many users accessing the same server repository and we would like to put limits on disk usage. Each nodes have a 'user' attribute and I would like some way to calculate the space used for each user data.

For uploaded files, it is not that difficult to calculate. But, I would like a more general disk usage calculation, with size for nodes, attributes, meta-data, etc. This does not includes different workspaces, but includes some versioning.

Is there any utilities/trick to do that? Or should I try writing my own approximation heuristic?

Frank

Re: User repository disk usage

Posted by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com>.
Thank you, I'll give it a try.