Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 10:17:36 UTC

[Vote] [Savan-C] Vote for Apache Savan/C 0.90 Release - Take 2

Hi Devs,

  After fixing the issues found with the initial release artifacts, I
have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Savan/C 0.90 release
artifacts at

    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/

  The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/KEYS

  Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Savan/C 0.90 release.

  I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Damitha

Re: [Vote] [Savan-C] Vote for Apache Savan/C 0.90 Release - Take 2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1.

Samisa...

Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> +1
>
> thanks,
> Dinesh
>
> Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Hi Devs,
>>
>>  After fixing the issues found with the initial release artifacts, I
>> have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Savan/C 0.90 release
>> artifacts at
>>
>>    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/
>>
>>  The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
>>    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/KEYS
>>
>>    Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
>> Apache Savan/C 0.90 release.
>>
>>  I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Damitha

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"

Re: [Vote] [Savan-C] Vote for Apache Savan/C 0.90 Release - Take 2

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks,
Dinesh

Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Devs,
>
>  After fixing the issues found with the initial release artifacts, I
> have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Savan/C 0.90 release
> artifacts at
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/
>
>  The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
>    http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/savan/0.90-2/KEYS
>
>    Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
> Apache Savan/C 0.90 release.
>
>  I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha

Dinesh Premalal
http://xydinesh.wordpress.com/
GPG ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

Re: [Vote] [Savan-C] Vote for Apache Savan/C 0.90 Release - Take 2

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1,
I tested savan on windows

-- Nandika

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

Re: [Vote] [Savan-C] Vote for Apache Savan/C 0.90 Release - Take 2

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1

Thanks

    ~sanjaya