Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/14 12:48:51 UTC

Anyone have experience with float composition?

I’m trying to track down the TLF error with composing floats, and I feel like I’m chasing my tail.

Does anyone know how the logic of composing floats is supposed to work?

Thanks,
Harbs

Re: Anyone have experience with float composition?

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Well, they all passed in an older version of TLF, so it looks like something did change. I’m still not sure yet what though.

I’ll try to step through it later…

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.