Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Homer <st...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/01/15 03:46:52 UTC

.Net Batik Port

Hello,

For various reasons I won't bother the list with, I will in the near
future be attempting to port Batik to .NET. I haven't decided on an
approach as of yet as I am still in the research stage. Regretably at
this point in time my Java knowledge is very slim so I suspect that I
will have to do a lot of work there.

Is there anyone on the list who would be interested in assisting in such
a port. If so if you could contact me I'd be most appreciative.

Steve

PS. Mono compatibility while not an immediate concern to me, would be
one of the nice-to-have requirements of such a port.