Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com> on 2005/03/11 23:54:13 UTC

1.1.1

I would like to start the release process of 1.1.1 early next week.
(Monday/Tuesday)

The biggest thing is fixing the win32 build. Comments from the Win32 people?

Anything else that needs to be backported?

-Paul

Re: 1.1.1

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
When 1.1.1 comes out, www.apache.org should be updated since it is
proudly announcing the release of apr 1.0.1.