Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Durbha, Praveen (GE Healthcare)" <Pr...@ge.com> on 2008/12/09 07:24:52 UTC

maven dashboard plugin problem

Hi,

I am trying to use the maven-dashboard-plugin to store and display build
metrics on the dashboard application from an Oracle XE database..but the
metrics are not getting stored in the OracleXE database..

Isn't the maven-dashboard-pulgin compatible with the Oracle XE database?

The architecture in the link below doesn't specify the kind of
database..

http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/

Please advise.

Thanks

Re: maven dashboard plugin problem

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can you do a "mvn dashboard:persist -e -X>maven.log" and send the log as
attachment ?

it's possible that the hibernate version (3.2.2) used in the dashboard is
not compatible with Oracle XE