Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@xs4all.nl> on 2005/08/15 21:17:38 UTC

Datatable(s) layout problem

Hi all,

I need to show data from three different lists/sources in one table, but
can't seem to work out how :-(

The data is coming from the shoppingCart with some header info inserted
in between. see below

Who can give me some insight how to achieve this with standard
components, or do I need to write something myself?

Travel costs
2-room appartment   340.00
reservation costs         30.00

Total travel costs      370.00

Administration Costs
foo1                           10.00
foo2                           20.00

Insurances
foo1                           50.00
foo2                           60.00

Total costs                510.00

Colin

Re: Datatable(s) layout problem

Posted by De...@ak.blm.gov.
Does the information from one table need to be in the same row as
information from the other?  If not, make two tables.  Otherwise, move all
the information from the database/databases/XML/LDAP/etc. into an object
graph that you can walk w/ JSF EL .

Dennis Byrne