Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Spielmann <sp...@codecentric.de> on 2007/03/13 22:50:19 UTC

JMeter && CORBA

Hi all,

is anyone working on developing a CORBA sampler for JMeter?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Robert Spielmann
IT Consultant

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon   +49 (212) 2494-325
Fax       +49 (212) 2494-334
Mobil     +49 (177) 7623781

E-Mail    spielmann@codecentric.de
Internet  www.codecentric.de <http://www.codecentric.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214

Re: JMeter && CORBA

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think the answer must be no - but you might want to try asking the
same question on the JMeter user list, which has more members.

It might also be an idea to post your ideas as to the functionality of
such a sampler on the user list for feedback, and then if there is
enough interest create a Bugzilla enhancement issue to record the
information.

Implementation details could then be discussed on the JMeter dev list
if necessary; I think the user list would still be the best place to
discuss the broad functionality.

S.