Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Tantiworawong Aphisak <ta...@yahoo.co.th> on 2007/07/10 15:16:18 UTC

KRUNG THAI BANK PLC

MANAGING DIRECTOR
KRUNG THAI BANK PLC
35 SUKHUMVIT ROAD,
BANGKOK 10110 THAILAND

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Aphisak Tantiworawong , Managing Director Krung Thai Bank Plc,
Thailand and a Korean by Nationality.

I am contacting you with respect to a portfolio amounting to $42,720,000
USD (Forty Two Million, Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States
Dollar) deposited by a Switzerland Merchant named Mr. Horst Schlegel.

On the 4th of August 2003 Mr. Horst Schlegel deposited $42,720,000.00 USD
(Forty Two Million, Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States
Dollar) under our portfolio management department for three years and the
deposit matured on the 3rd of August 2006 with over 136% growth which
amounted to a total of $58,099,200.00 USD (Fifty Eight Million and Ninety
Nine Thousand Two United States Dollar).

Mr. Horst Schlegel, has since passed away without stating his next of kin
because he never got married nor had any childred during his existence and
he was an orphan, this funds has since matured and the roll-over on the
funds has also expired.

This sum of $58,099,200.00 USD (Fifty Eight Million and Ninety Nine
Thousand Two United States Dollar) is still in my possession in my Bank
lifeless and unnoticed because there will never be a claim on the funds
and all material and immaterial documents and certificates relating to the
funds are also in my possession.

At the expiration of three years, such funds will revert to the ownership
of the Government for financing military operations, such as purchasing of
arms and ammunitions for the military which is in-line with the Asian
Tradition/Law. In order to avert this negative development, I will like to
seek for your permission as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.
Horst Schlegel so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not be use
for financing weapons which will further enhance the courses of war in the
world in general.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of
60% for me and 35% for you and the balance of 5% will be responsible for
the major /trivial expenses incurred in the course of the transaction.
There is no risk involve in this project as my position in my bank and
with the aid of my personal lawyer all documents will be provided to make
you the legal beneficiary and the legality of this project will correspond
with local and international laws of inheritance.

If you are interested, please reply immediately.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with further information and
modalities that will help you understand the transaction.

You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
project would be most profitable for both parties because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards.
Mr. Aphisak Tantiworawong