Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/10 09:40:21 UTC

[VOTE] Remove CGO client from Apache pulsar repo

Hello all:

As we discussed in the email
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1ccd23bf943835b2fb90b5f411b19edd4c27d5c572bed7544e4e4c2c@%3Cdev.pulsar.apache.org%3E,

We are currently no longer maintaining the CGO client version
in the Apache Pulsar repo, using the native Go client to replace
the CGO client.

Currently, we have implemented all the functions of the CGO client
in the native Go client, and three versions have been released.
So it is time for us to remove the CGO client from the main
Apache Pulsar repo.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to contact me.

--
Thanks
Xiaolong Ran

Re: [VOTE] Remove CGO client from Apache pulsar repo

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Thanks*

*Yuvaraj L*

Re: [VOTE] Remove CGO client from Apache pulsar repo

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

Devin G. Bost

Posted by Shivji Kumar Jha <sh...@gmail.com>.